MCERC Joined a Statement of organizations and individuals working in the field of mental health in Georgia in support of the Ukrainian people and our colleagues.
Statement of organizations and individuals working in the field of mental health in Georgia
Tbilisi, March 21, 2022
We, organizations registered in Georgia, Unions created by civil Initiative, Individuals and students,
Those who are engaged in mental health care by the means of professional practice, extend our appeal in support of the Ukrainian people and our colleagues, against the war waged by Russia in Ukraine on February 24, 2022.
According to professional ethics, It is our duty, regardless of gender, race, age, religion, ethnicity and other diverse backgrounds, to help anyone who is experiencing any challenges related to mental health problems caused by political, economic, social, cultural and external mechanisms within a community.
War is the greatest catastrophe; it is the most immoral and destructive act, that threatens the lives of millions of Submit your firs people. Russia's war in Ukraine is a crime against humanity that has no justification. This war is destroying people's lives and the monuments created by civilization and culture over the centuries, with horrific cruelty right in front of our eyes, and we, together with the whole world, are witnessing how firmly and courageously the civilized world opposes Russian imperial ambitions and aggression.
We declare our full solidarity with the Ukrainian people and our Ukrainian colleagues who are fighting today to salvage and preserve the independence and identity of their country; They continue to perform their professional duties in unbelievable conditions-from basements, bunkers, even in exile conditions - only to alleviate the heaviest days for people, while their homes, workplaces, and families are being bombed and destroyed.
We appeal to our colleagues in the Russian Federation:
We applaud and appreciate the civic position of our colleagues, who protested against this blood-shedding war, which is equivalent to civic heroism under the current Russian regime.
We can not advise what you should do in a totalitarian, autocratic and despotic country in order to protect the very purpose, ethics, and principles of professional practice, but you should know that your silence contributes to the tragedy of millions of peaceful people killed and displaced in Ukraine.
3 million people have already been forcefully displaced from Ukraine. We know, from our own experience, the suffering and loss people go through by turning into refugees and/or displaced population for more than 30 years.
There are 300,000 Internally Displaced Persons in Georgia as a result of 30 years of Russian aggression. Your silence has also contributed to the loss and suffering of the IDPS in Georgia.
Our solidarity with Ukraine and its people!
І настане час, коли один скаже: «Слава Україні!», а мільйони йому відповідатимуть: «Героям слава!»
1. National Gestalt Center for Psychology and Psychotherapy
2. Dimitri Uznadze Psychology Training-Consulting Center
3. University of Georgia Psychological Service Center - "Contact"
4. Psychotherapeutic and consulting clinic
5. NNLE "Bridge for Social Inclusion"
7. Psychological Support Center
8. The Psychological Counseling Diagnostic Center is an idyll
9. Caucasus Institute of Gestalt Therapy and Family Psychotherapy
10. Georgian National Association of Gestalt Therapists
11. Association of Psychologists and Psychotherapists
12. Georgian Young Psychologists Association (GYPA)
13. "Together for One"
14. Media and Communication Educational and Research Center
15. Psychotherapy House Kamara
16. Open House Organization
17. Georgian Society of Perinatal Psychotherapy - Perike
18. Georgian Society of Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy
19. "Peacebuilding and Peace Research"
20. Myelin Clinic
21. Psychotherapeutic Gestalt Clinic
22. Psychological Service Center - Greenhouse
23. Georgian Association of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
24. Georgian Society of Philosophical Praxis
25. Marine Chitashvili, Professor, Psychologist
26. Shota Berulava, Psychologist / Adolescent Psychoconsultant
27. Sofia Verulashvili, Associate Professor, Psychologist, Psychotherapist, EAGT Accredited Gestalt Therapist
28. Maka Isakadze, EAGT / Psycho Traumatologist, Psychotherapist, EAGT
29. Ketevan Kereselidze, Psycho Traumatologist
30. Ketevan Siordia, Psychologist
31. Liko Jalali, Psychologist
32. Nino Rogava, Psychologist
33. Ekaterine Burkiashvili, Psychologist
34. Ana Darakhvelidze, Psychologist, Child Psychoconsultant
35. Elene Baramidze, Psychologist
36. Ana Karaulashvili, Neuropsychologist
37. Natia Malania, Child and adolescent psychodiagnostic, psychoconsultant
38. Iza Kobiashvili, Psychologist, psychotherapist. Member of the Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy Society of Georgia. A (A) IP "Together for One"
39. Lika Mkhatvari, Developmental Psychologist
40. Lika Kapanadze, Gestalt Consultant
41.Dimitri Nadirashvili, Professor, Doctor of Psychology, EAGT, EPA Accredited Psychotherapist
42. Tinatin Pantsulaia, Professor, Doctor of Psychology, Psychotherapist, EAGT Accredited Gestalt Therapist
43. Tea Gogotishvili, Professor, Doctor of Psychology, EAGT, EPA Accredited Psychotherapist
44. Nana Burduli, Professor, Doctor of Psychology, EAGT Accredited Gestalt Therapist
45. Maia Tsibalishvili, Psychologist
46. Lasha Khojanashvili, Ph.D, developmental psychologist
47. Tamar Devidze, Historian, PhD student in Political Science
48. Megi Sajaia, Psychologist, psychoconsultant
49. Giorgi Chanturia, Psychologist
50. Tinatin Bandzeladze, Psychologis
51. Sofi Mosia, Psychologist
52. Shalva Maminashvili, Psychologist
53. Maia Mazanishvili, Psychologist, Director of Regional Clinical Services
54. Lika Barabadze, Gestalt therapist
55.Eka Javakhishvili, Psycho Consultant
56. Vakhtang Gomelauri, Assistant Professor, Psychotherapist
57. Mariam Gersamia, Professor, Media Psychologist
58. Salome Panjikidze, Psychotherapist
59. Elene Japaridze, Psychologist, Psychotherapist, Doctor of Gender
60. Irakli Barkalaia, EAGT / Psychotherapist EAGT
61. Nata Mepharishvili, Child and Adolescent counselor
62. Nino Kiladze, Psychologist
63. Mariam Alania, Perinatal psychotherapist
64. Lela Kldiashvili, Psychologist
65.Tamar Kobuladze, Doctor of Psychology, Work and Organizational Psychologist
66. Tamar Chincharauli, Neuropsychologist
67. Marekh Devidze, Psychologist
68. Nutsa Sagaradze, Psychologist
69. Kristine Lortkipanidze, Researcher, psychologist
70. Bella Arutinov, TSU, Associate Professor
71. Tatia Adamashvili, Psychologist
72. Maia Jincharadze, Psychologist
73. Olga Jacobia, Psychologist
74. Nino Skhirtladze, Psychologist, researcher
75.Tina Solomonia, Psychology student
76.Tinatin Kareli, Psychology student
77. Sopho Narimanidze, Psychology student
78. Nato Laghidze, Psychology student
79. Dali Lashkhidze, Psychologist, EAGT Accredited Gestalt Therapist
80. Barbare Chkuaseli, Master of Clinical Psychology, EAGT Accredited Gestalt Therapist
81. Mikheil Kurtanidze, Master of Psychology, Gestalt Consultant CIGTFP
82. Tamar Khubulava, Physician-psychotherapist, Gestalt Consultant CIGTFP
83. Ana Papidze, Theologian, Teacher, EAGT Accredited Gestalt Therapist
84. Lia Tushishvili, Pediatrician, Physician-Psychotherapist, EAGT Accredited Gestalt Therapist